- A block will be issued only if the user has confessed that they're under the age of 13.
- Be respectful to every user on the wiki, including the staff team.
- Mild swearing is allowed, however slurs and strong language are strictly off-limits and will lead to a block.
- Acronyms and abbreviations that are typically known to contain one of the disallowed swear words are not allowed.
- Bullying is not allowed on the wiki. If you feel as if you're being bullied, please contact one of the administrators about it.
- Users found to bully others, even outside the wiki, are subject to blocking.
- Users found to be stalking other users outside of the wiki are subject to a warning.
- Using a bot program unless a staff member has control of or has approved of the use of the bot is prohibited.
- Do not impersonate or pose as a Ice Cream Simulator Wiki Administrator or another Ice Cream Simulator Wiki staff member.
- Do not impersonate or pose as any developer or other advisor of ICS.
- Respect the staff when they ask you to stop doing something harmful or disruptive.
- No controversial topics or discussions are allowed on the wiki.
- Use an alternate account without telling a staff member about it. (Otherwise known as sock puppeting.)
- Promote a hack or cheat bot existing in the game in any way.
- Impersonate or fabricate false information about other users.
- Advertise with the intent of users paying for or signing up for said content.
- Message any blocked user on their message wall.
- Add unnecessary information for the sole sake of getting a badge. (Otherwise known as badge-hunting.)
Privacy & Safety
For your own safety, it's recommended that you do not post personal information about yourself, such as your school, home address, etc. Remember, anything on this website can be seen by anyone on the internet, so please consider this before expressing yourself to the community.
- Vandalism is not allowed on the wiki. A block from editing may or may not be given out, depending on the severity. If a block is not registered, then a warning will be issued.
- Constantly undoing another user's edits repeatedly otherwise known as "edit wars" are prohibited. If you would like to discuss about an edit, please message the user or a staff member.
- Theories and other fanmade creations such as headcanons belong in the discussion forums and/or blog posts, not the articles.
- Editors are not to greatly alter a page or template without receiving approval from an administrator.
- Any NSFW comments that are too suggestive are prohibited. However, mild comments are allowed.
- Comments such as "first" and "second" are considered spam and are prohibited.
- Observe civil behavior; do not argue, insult, threaten, harass, purposefully offend, or disrespect users or their opinions.
- Nonsensical, inappropriate, off-topic, and certain "joke" replies are subject to editing or deletion.
- Staff members are the only people allowed to use staff templates.
- Do not say anything negative about another user on your profile.
- Do not place your profile under any category.
- Do not copy or mimic any of the wiki's articles on your user page.
- Do not edit other people's profiles unless you are given permission.
- Please categorize your image under the correct file category.
- Do not post any fanmade images on articles.
- Any unused files will be deleted. If you would like a file to be restored, please contact a staff member.
- Any files that are too inappropriate will be deleted without notice and a warning will be given.